Le Bonheur Crocodile Farm
Le Bonheur croc farm operates 7 days a week, all year, except on 25 December. Map attached.
Things to do on the farm
- Guided croc pond tours: No bookings needed. 11 daily tours. Cost: R60 adults | R34 u18 | R0 u2
- View a captive bred bask of 300 crocs, hatchlings to adults on a guided tour via ramp ways spanning 4 large dams; touch and handle a baby croc, and view crocs underwater via a viewing cabin. 7 Days – 9 am to 5 pm (11 daily tours )
- Snakes in transit indoor exhibit (available from 1 December): No bookings needed. Self-guided. Cost: R45 adults | R25 u18 | R0 u2
- View a selection of local snakes and snakes from around the world in a fun and informative exhibit. 7 Days – 9 am to 5 pm
- Snake shows Cost: R25 adults | R15 u18 | R0 u2. An interactive show/talk about these well-adapted reptiles; touch component. Weekends only
- Combination croc pond and snake centre entry tickets: Cost: R80 adults | R60 u18 | R0 u2
- Croc cage dives: Bookings recommended, but not essential. 6 daily dives. Cost: R375 - R750; Ages 9 and up.
- A thrilling close encounter experience, facilitated by African Crocodile. Learn more on www.africancrodive.com 7 Days – 9 am to 5 pm (6 - 8 daily dives )
- CATCH AND RELEASE BASS FISHING: Cost: R25 – 1 HOUR | R245 – 3 HOURS | R55 - FULL DAY
- Bring your own gear, or obtain a rod from us. Rent our rowboat COST: R35 p person. 7 Days – 9 am to 5 pm.
Our facilities include a restaurant featuring a wood-fired pizza oven, gift shop, ample play area for children, and a waterfront garden where catch and release bass fishing may be practiced (fishing fees attached). Open daily 8.30 am to 4.30 pm
Our Self-catering accommodation features fully equipped waterfront apartments – Please enquire about our rates, or search the Waterside on Le Bonheur.
See our write up on Le Bonheur Crocodile farm here