The Houw Hoek Inn is a child-friendly retreat, which is located in the Kogelberg Nature Reserve. The Inn is only 80km from Cape Town and is a wonderful choice for wedding functions. There are also superb conferencing facilities available. The facilities on offer include two swimming pools, a gaming room and of course a variety of other exciting activities.
There are 52 beautiful rooms available at the Houw Hoek Inn. Each room has an en-suite bathroom and some of the rooms also have a fireplace, which is perfect for those winter getaways. The rooms also have a telephone, DSTV channels, Wi-Fi, room service, a minibar and facilities to make coffee or tea.
The Room Rates for Kids
Up to 2 Children (under 12 years) Sharing: Free (check their website for terms)
Activities at Houw Hoek Inn
This mountain getaway and family-friendly Inn has plenty on offer for both old and young.
- Childminders can be booked in advance
- Jungle Gyms
- 2 Swimming Pools
- Jumping Castle (seasonal)
- Water Slides (seasonal)
- Video Games
- Table Tennis
- Air Hockey
- Board Games
- Toys for younger children
- There are hiking and mountain biking trails
- Swimming Pools
- Explore the area where you will find many exciting things to do including horse riding, canoeing, clay pigeon shooting, archery, fishing, gold and animal encounters.