Felt crayon caddy
Crayons are a busy bag must, with little kids the boxes hardly ever survive the spills and tears so I made this little crayon caddy for my boy and it works…this particular one was actually made as a gift for a special little girl. You just shove this in your handbag and pull out whenever you need them to play quietly, a post-it pad fits in nicely behind the crayons for extra fun
- Pieces of felt
- A button
- Foam letters
- Needle and thread
- Measure and cut the amount of felt you will need (it needs to fold over the crayons twice and leave extra for a flap)
- Glue down side, I used a glue gun because I love my glue gun, but you can use whatever you prefer
- Position decorations as you prefer, I just spelt out her name
- Glue down the decorations and cut a hole for the button
- Then sew on button, I used red thread on button then did some stitches on the side for a more handmade look – which I love
- Slot in crayons
For another creative busy bag idea look at the Felt Stickers post.
Ella from "Just Ella Bella" is a mother,wife,sister, blogger (the list goes on:)... and you can find her and more of her creative posts at justellabella.co.za or on pinterest, twitter, instagram, and facebook.