Get FREE day access at CapeNature reserves between 16 and 22 September 2020.
Experience the beauty of nature and explore your natural heritage.
No pre-booking required. Walk-ins only.
The following Terms & Conditions apply:
• The conservation fee will be waived for visitors to any CapeNature reserve that is open to the public between 16 and 22 September 2020.
• Free day access will only apply at the reserve gate. No free access fee will apply when booking through the call centre/online bookings and excludes accommodation bookings (normal rates and access fees apply with any accommodation booking).
• Free access fee will pertain to general access (conservation fee) and activities such as hiking and mountain biking.. The waiver will NOT apply to the Whale Trail or concessions (including canopy tours, bouldering, horse riding etc.).
• R0 rated permits need to be given to everyone accessing the reserve during this time, as per usual standard procedure to ensure that all access numbers and activity numbers are recorded.
• Access to Protected Areas during the CapeNature Access Week will be conducted during regular reserve hours and applies to entries at CapeNature reserve gates.
Visit the CapeNature website to learn more about Access Week 2020